Tuesday 26 January 2016

Classic or vintage?

I'm a real fan of classic cars,
 not that I know anything about them. 
I just like the look of them.
We had a car show here last weekend,
 'Wings and Wheels' I think it was called,
held at the local aerodrome,
but we never got over to it because
 of other family things happening.
So when I saw this parked not far from 
where we live I rushed back with my camera.





I'm guessing it is a 1929 Chrysler, 
don't ask how I worked that out,
which would just about put it in
 the vintage range rather than classic.
Anyway, I hope you like it as much as I do.


joining Tom at: 


12 comments:

  1. A beautiful car in very good condition, a real treasure and a great joy to look at

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great looking car! And red! Thanks for sharing your photos of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this screams opulence all over it. What a beauty. Wouldn’t yu love to have that one in your garage? You Have to love that vivid red and the convertible top. What a gorgeous vintage car.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cars of this vintage are works of art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to look at them too. I think it has to do with their classy lines.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one snazzy little ride!! Love the two-tone coloring on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these old cars...this one sure is sharp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWSER, Diana it's right you have to drive...you'd have to drive! What a treasure, please return with more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like both & that really is a beautiful car. I'd love to have a go at driving a Vintage Car.

    ReplyDelete

A Prayer for ANZAC Day

  We thank you for the peace and security that you have gifted our great nation. We thank you Lord, for the courage and sacrifice of the ANZ...